The definition of agile testing in wikipedia is that testing from the customer perspective al early as possible and testing early and often as code becomes available and stable enough from module/unit level testing. There are some challenges in agile testing testers having to face while working with agile development team.
1. Obtain number of hours commitment up front
2. Gather Requirements / Estimates up front
3. Entering the actual hours and estimated hours daily
4. Daily builds
5. Keep the daily scrum meetings short
6. Code inspections are paramount
Hence, an agile tester needs to be innovative with the tools that they have so as to meet the challenges above. Here are important keys to innovation: creative, talented, fearless, visionary, empowered, passionate, and multiple disciplines. Watts Humpry said “Innovation is the process of turning ideas into manufacturable and marketable form.”