After testing your computer and finding some bugs, you will need to report a bug in bug tracking tool. Here is a sample for bug report.
Bug Name: Application crash on clicking the SAVE button while creating a new user.
Bug ID: (It will be automatically created by the BUG Tracking tool once you save this bug)
Area Path: USERS menu > New Users
Build Number: Version Number 5.0.1
Severity: HIGH (High/Medium/Low) or 1
Priority: HIGH (High/Medium/Low) or 1
Assigned to: Developer-X
Reported By: Your Name
Reported On: Date
Status: New/Open/Active (Depends on the Tool you are using)
Environment: Windows 2003/SQL Server 2005
Once again the seven steps you should remember while making bug report.
1. Logon into the application
2. Navigate to the Users Menu > New User
3. Filled all the user information fields
4. Clicked on ‘Save’ button
5. Seen an error page ‘ORA 1090 Exception: Insert values Error…’
6. See the attached logs for more information
7. See the attached screenshot of the error page